Each partnership is unique, and the best way to ensure success is to apply proven principles and then respond flexibly to changing circumstances.
We develop and establish effective partnerships between business and the community, and across central and local government and the private sector, by following a structured approach that yields essential insight and creates a robust platform for progress:
- Identifying the guiding aims and objectives
- Inviting key stakeholder participation
- Analysing strengths and weaknesses of those stakeholders
- Agreeing composition of partnership
- Establishing and agreeing roles and responsibilities of partners
- Developing finance packages to develop, support and implement regeneration partnerships